Brown fused alumina is called the teeth of industry: mainly used in refractory materials, grinding wheel, sandblasting.
1. Used to manufacture advanced refractory materials, castable materials, firebrick, etc.
2. Sandblasting -- moderate hardness of abrasive material, high density of accumulation, no free silicon dioxide, better than major and toughness, it is an ideal "environment-friendly" sandblasting material, widely used in the fields of aluminum profile, copper profile glass, precision mold for washing jeans, etc.
3. Free lapping -- lapping grade abrasive material, which is used in the free lapping field of picture tube, optical glass, monocrystalline silicon, lens, clock glass, crystal glass and jade, etc.
4. Resin abrasive tool -- the abrasive material has suitable color, hardness, toughness, suitable grain section type and cutting edge retention, which is applied to resin abrasive tool with ideal effect;
5. Coated abrasives -- abrasive materials are raw materials of sandpaper, gauze and other manufacturers;
Brown corundum sand
6. Functional filler -- mainly used for automobile brake parts, special tires, special building products, etc., which can be used as wear-resistant materials for highway pavement construction, airstrip, dock, parking lot, industrial floor, sports ground, etc.;
7. Filter medium -- is a new application field of abrasive. The granular abrasive is used as the bottom medium of the filter bed to purify drinking water or waste water.
8. Hydraulic cutting -- basically cutting with abrasive as cutting medium and relying on high-pressure hydraulic jet, it is applied to cutting oil (natural gas) pipelines, steel and other parts. It is a new, environmentally friendly and safe cutting method.