Ceramics Expo 2019
Booth number: 517
The Cleveland Industrial Ceramics and Refractory Exhibition Ceramics Expo is held by smarter shows. The exhibition is a year-round exhibition. It is also a very important platform for companies to open the US market. The Cleveland Industrial Ceramics and Refractory Exhibition Ceramics Expo last year. Attracting from 300 exhibiting companies, the number of merchants reached 60,000. The exhibition was held at the Cleveland international exposition Center in the Cleveland IX Convention and Exhibition Center. The exhibition area reached 20,000 square meters.
The Ceramics Fair offers a unique opportunity to learn about the latest advances in ceramic materials, technology, manufacturing, in-depth understanding of the ceramics market, the latest innovations and R&D in commercialization, manufacturing and technology solutions, challenges and future needs, and 300 Supplier's supply chain exhibition.
The 2019 Ceramics Expo will be conducted in a new format, consisting of two days (rather than three days) of exhibitions, which will reduce the time for more exhibitions, conferences and networking opportunities to two days, but the exhibition will be more efficient. Save the cost of accommodation and time for exhibitors, and communicate face-to-face with major buyers more efficiently in a shorter period of time. The 2019 Ceramics Expo will be held at the L-X Center in Cleveland. The event will be held from Tuesday, April 30, 2019 to Wednesday, May 1. On Monday, April 29, 2019, a grand reception and social event will be held for exhibitors and VIPs.
1. Ceramic raw materials, auxiliary materials, additives and powder production materials and auxiliary materials (including oxide ceramic powder: alumina, silica, zirconia, titania, barium titanate, ferrite, aluminum hydroxide; non-oxidation Ceramic powder: silicon carbide, boron nitride, aluminum nitride, silicon nitride, graphite and carbon, composite materials, rare earth, etc.).
2. Technical ceramics, structural ceramics, functional ceramics and special ceramics widely used in the industrial field; structural ceramics (including: oxide ceramics, non-oxide ceramics, nano ceramics, low expansion ceramics, ceramic matrix composite materials, etc.), functional ceramics ( Including: electrical functional ceramics, magnetic functional ceramics, optical functional ceramics, sensitive ceramics, biological and chemical functional ceramics, etc.).
3. High temperature, wear resistant and corrosion resistant ceramic materials and media used in glass, metallurgy, chemical, aerospace, military, automotive and other fields.
4, ceramic heat treatment, drying, roasting, smelting, ceramic melting, color, glaze decoration and glazing, measurement and control and laboratory analysis equipment.
5, ceramic manufacturing and finishing related technology, process equipment, materials preparation and handling packaging, tools and spare parts.
You can enjoy the convenience of attending the exhibition.
1) Maintain close contact with qualified buyers and decision makers, future customers, partners and suppliers in leading industry trade events in North America
2) Benefit from a comprehensive multi-channel event marketing campaign with free exhibitor marketing support
3) Understand the latest manufacturing processes, applications, R&D, technological advances, materials and trends
4) Exactly compare your products and services to your competitors
5) Established a good network relationship with colleagues in the industry and colleagues from the entire advanced ceramics and glass supply chain.
6) Access to the 360° Ceramics Market: Future New Material Formulations, Material Requirements and Materials Challenges in the End User Market
7) Provide solutions for technology development and implementation, reducing costs and expanding production processes
8) Benefit from insight into new ceramic material properties, performance, applications and efficiencies
9) Discover the latest commercialization of innovative ceramics R&D
10) Learn about the latest innovative forming processes, unique geometries and high surface area parts
11) Optimize your manufacturing process with microstructural and multiscale modeling
Exhibition opening hours
Monday, April 29, 2019 17:00-21:00
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 9:00-18:00
Wednesday, May 1, 2019 9:00-16:00
A brief review of the 2018 exhibition
Tuesday, May 1
1) Leading group: predicting the future of advanced ceramic materials
2) Drawing the material market: an overview of the availability, cost and quality of raw material supply
3) Industrial Renewal - Review of the status of production and application of ceramic matrix composites (CMCs)
4) Control ceramic slurry viscosity, density and particle size distribution to optimize ceramic processing rheology
5) Review the role of polymer additives in ceramic processing and additive manufacturing to optimize structure
Wednesday, May 2
1) Identify opportunities for advanced ceramic materials in automotive applications
2) Testing the application of electric porcelain
3) Industrial focus: studying the potential of advanced ceramic materials in battery technology
4) Evaluate computational modeling in ceramic processing
5) Promote the use of advanced ceramic materials as a substitute for traditional materials
6) Promote industry adoption of disruptive technology
Thursday, May 3
1) Research Review: Demonstrating the commercialization of innovative ceramic research
2) Research Review: Ceramic Processing Innovation Technology
3) 5x5: Demonstrate new material products for application identification
4) Development of multi-ceramic 3D printing technology for industrial production of solid oxide fuel cells
5) Overview of the enlarged production of binder spray ceramic additives
6) Addition manufacturing: crystal ball