2019 Cleveland ceramic fair in the United States
The exhibition to introduce
The Cleveland industrial Ceramics and refractory Ceramics exhibition Expo is a smarter shows, exhibition next year, the exhibition is open to USA market is very important to a platform, the Cleveland industrial Ceramics and refractory Ceramics exhibition Expo attracted 300 exhibitors from last time, number of customers reached 60000, the exhibition is in Cleveland I - X exhibition Center says international exposition Center,The exhibition area reaches 20,000 square meters.
Ceramics Expo is the only industrial Ceramics China in North America, after more than two years of high growth, scale and influence in North America, has become the largest TTF attending, here you will have the opportunity to see smelting, glass, petrochemical, power electronics, military, aviation, medical, automotive and environment science and technology industry company decision makers, face-to-face communication with them, in a timely manner to understand the latest market demand and the world's most advanced technology, Ceramics Expo is the German Ceramics exhibition (CERAMITEC) and rimini Ceramics exhibition TECHNARGILLA,Another major industry event in the world.The ceramic fair is a trade show and conference for ceramic and glass materials.The show covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to processing and manufacturing, and industrial ceramics testing, while showcasing the latest products in a range of end-use applications, including electrical and electronics, aerospace, defense, medical, automotive, industrial and energy.
The ceramics expo provides a unique opportunity to learn about the latest developments in ceramics, technology, manufacturing, in-depth understanding of the ceramic materials market, the latest innovations and research and development commercialization, manufacturing and technology solutions, challenges and future needs, and the supply chain exhibition for 300 suppliers.
Ceramic fair 2019 will use the new form, by two days of exhibition (rather than three days), will be more opportunities for exhibitions, conferences and communication of time compression in two days, but the exhibition will be more efficient, to save the cost and time cost, exhibitors of accommodation in a shorter period of time with the main buyers face-to-face communication more efficient.The 2019 ceramics fair will be held at the l-x center in Cleveland.It runs from Tuesday 30 April 2019 to Wednesday 1 May 2019.A grand reception and social event for exhibitors and vips was held on Monday, April 29, 2019.
1. Raw materials, auxiliary materials, additives, powder production materials and auxiliary materials of ceramics (including ceramic powder: aluminum oxide, silicon dioxide, zirconia, titanium dioxide, barium titanate, ferrite, aluminum hydroxide);Non-oxide ceramic powder: silicon carbide, boron nitride, aluminum nitride, silicon nitride, graphite and carbon, composite, rare earth, etc.
2. Widely used technical ceramics, structural ceramics, functional ceramics and special ceramics in the industrial field;Structural ceramics (including: oxide ceramics, non-oxide ceramics, nano ceramics, low-expansion ceramics, ceramic matrix composites, etc.), functional ceramics (including: electric functional ceramics, magnetic functional ceramics, optical functional ceramics, sensitive ceramics, biological and chemical functional ceramics, etc.)
3.Ceramic materials and media resistant to high temperature, wear and corrosion in the fields of glass, metallurgy, chemical industry, aerospace, military and automobile.
4. Heat treatment of ceramics, drying, baking, melting, color melting of ceramics, glaze decoration and glazing, measurement and control and laboratory analysis equipment.
5. Preparing, transporting, packing, tools and spare parts for ceramic manufacturing and finishing.
You can enjoy the convenience of attending the exhibition
1) stay in close contact with qualified buyers and decision makers, prospective customers, partners and suppliers in North America's leading industry trade activities
2) benefit from a comprehensive multi-channel event marketing campaign with free exhibitor marketing support
3) to understand the latest manufacturing process, application, research and development, technological progress, materials and trends
4) accurately compare your products and services with those of your competitors
5) established good network relationship with peers in the industry and colleagues from the whole advanced ceramic and glass supply chain
6) 360 ° ceramics market: the end user market for the future of the new material formulation, material requirements and challenges
7) provide solutions for technology development and implementation, cost reduction and expansion of production processes
8) benefit from in-depth insight into the performance, performance, application and efficiency of new ceramic materials
9) discover the latest commercialization of innovative ceramic research and development
10) learn about the latest innovative forming process with unique geometric shapes and high surface area parts
11) optimize your manufacturing process through microstructure and multi-scale modeling
Opening hours of exhibition schedule
Monday, 29 April 2019 17:00-21:00
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 9:00-18:00
9:00 to 16:00 on Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Brief review of the 2018 exhibition
Tuesday, May 1
1) leading group: predict the future of advanced ceramic materials
2) draw the material market: summarize the availability, cost and quality of raw material supply
3) industrial update - review the production and application status of ceramic matrix composites (CMCs)
4) control the viscosity, density and particle size distribution of ceramic slurry, and optimize the rheology of ceramic processing
5) the role of polymer additives in conventional ceramic processing and additive manufacturing is summarized to optimize the structure
Wednesday, May 2
1) determine the opportunity of advanced ceramic materials in automotive applications
2) testing the application of electric porcelain
3) industrial focus: research on the potential of advanced ceramic materials in battery technology
4) evaluate the computational modeling in ceramic processing
5) promote the use of advanced ceramic materials as a substitute for traditional materials
6) drive industry to adopt disruptive technologies
Thursday, May 3
1) research summary: show the commercialization of innovative ceramic research
2) research summary: ceramic processing innovation technology
3)5x5: display new material products for application identification
4) develop multi-ceramic 3D printing technology for the industrial production of solid oxide fuel cells
5) the amplification production of binder injection ceramic additive is summarized
6) additive manufacturing: crystal balls
Topic：Europe 7 countries cooperate 62.52 million yuan electric vehicle battery project to reduce battery cost and improve battery performance
Topic：The third membership congress of | B2B industry branch will be held in ningbo on December 20