SGS is an abbreviation of the Societe Generale DE Surveillance S.A.
Founded in 1878, it is the world's largest and most qualified private third party engaged in product quality control and technical certification multinational companies.Headquartered in Geneva, it has more than 1,800 branches and specialized laboratories and more than 59,000 specialized technical personnel all over the world, carrying out product quality inspection, monitoring and assurance activities in 142 countries.
Tongbiao standard technical service co., LTD. Is a joint venture between Swiss notary public and China standard technology development corporation.Since its establishment in 1991, tongbiao has established material laboratory, toy laboratory, groceries laboratory, EMC laboratory, electrical safety laboratory, textile laboratory, food laboratory, petrochemical product laboratory, mineral product laboratory, cashmere fiber laboratory, agricultural product laboratory and life science laboratory.It also has business departments such as ministry of industry and ministry of consumer goods, international certification service department, ministry of mineral products, ministry of chemical industry, ministry of agricultural products, ministry of GIS, ministry of automobile, ministry of environment and ministry of trade security.There are more than 13,000 well-trained and high-level professionals in China.
SGS is a comprehensive inspection institutions, can undertake various physical, chemical and metallurgical analysis, including the destructive and non-destructive test, to the client to provide a complete set of quality and quantity inspection and related technical services, provide before shipment inspection services, provides a variety of technology such as goods related to international trade, transportation, warehousing services, supervision and procurement, trade, migration of raw materials, industrial equipment, consumer goods related all or any part of the business and operating process.Within SGS, the department of agricultural services, the department of mineral chemical and metallurgical services, the department of non-destructive testing, the department of state government contracts, the department of transportation and warehouse, the department of industrial engineering products services, and the department of risk and insurance services have been established in accordance with the classification of commodities.
Core services fall into four categories
1. Inspection: we provide world-leading all-round inspection and verification services, such as checking the status and weight of traded goods during transshipment, helping to control quantity and quality and meeting all relevant regulatory requirements in different regions and markets.
2. Testing: our global testing facility network is staffed with knowledgeable and experienced personnel who can help you reduce risks, shorten time-to-market, and test the quality, safety, and performance of your products in accordance with relevant health, safety and regulatory standards.
3. Certification: through certification, we can prove to you whether your products, processes, systems or services conform to domestic and international standards and norms or standards defined by customers.
4. Identification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations.By combining global coverage with local knowledge, unparalleled experience and expertise across almost every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.
In line with the principle of independence and justice, SGS provides accurate, reliable and fast services to customers:
All kinds of professional laboratories provide comprehensive tests and issue widely recognized authoritative test reports in accordance with the standards of the United States, Canada, the European Community, the United Kingdom, Germany and other standards or requirements of customers:
·SGS materials laboratory can provide various tests of building materials, polymer materials and materials, including mechanical properties, composition, size, aging, salt fog, composition, flame retardant, etc.
· the SGS inspection team can provide on-site inspection services such as supply chain management, customs clearance reports and non-destructive testing.
·SGS chemical laboratory can provide the most complete environmental test, component wet analysis and other complex chemical analysis.
· the toy laboratory can test the mechanical properties, flammability, toxicity, reliability and metal content of plush/plastic/electric toys, ceramic products, baby products and gifts.
· the grocery laboratory can provide packaging transportation testing, quality and safety testing of finished shoes, quality testing of footwear materials, strength and stability testing of furniture, etc.
·EMC laboratory tests the electromagnetic interference and anti-interference ability of electric toys, lamps, household appliances, broadcasting receivers and related equipment, power tools and computer accessories, etc.
·LVD electrical safety laboratory tests household appliances, power tools, information technology equipment, audio-visual products, voltage converter, power supply and electronic toys from the perspective of safety.
· Testing and certification of SGS electronic and electrical products, assisting in the smooth export to the international market, and handling the certification of CE, GS, EMC, FIMKO, TUV SAARLAND and other marks.
· Tested relevant products in the laboratories of textiles, food, petrochemical products, mineral products and agricultural products.
If you need more information please visit: https://www.sgs.com/