Use of White Corundum
White corundum is made from industrial aluminum oxide powder using modern new and unique technology.Sandblasting abrasive grinding time is short, high efficiency, good efficiency, low price, the main ingredients: 3 oxidation 2 aluminium (Al2O3) content over 98%, and contains a small amount of ferric oxide, silicon oxide and other ingredients, with a white, regularly over 2000 degrees in the arc after cooling in high temperature melting, after smashing plastic, magnetic separation to iron, screen is divided into a variety of particle size, dense texture, high hardness, granular form sharp corners.
The hardness of white corundum is slightly higher than that of brown corundum, the toughness is slightly lower, the purity is high, the self-sharpening is good, the grinding ability is strong, the calorific value is small, the efficiency is high, the acid-base corrosion resistance, the high temperature thermal stability is good.Made of white corundum sand, suitable for grinding fine grained abrasive like high carbon steel, high speed steel and stainless steel.White corundum sand can also be used in precision casting and advanced refractories.
White corundum sand: 0-1mm, 1-3mm, 3-5mm, 5-8mm, 8-12mm
Physical and chemical indicators: Al2O3 = 99% Na2O = 0.5% CaO = 0.4% magnetic material = 0.003%
White corundum powder: 180#-0, 200#-0, 320#-0
Physical and chemical indicators: Al2O3 = 98.5% Na2O = 0.5% CaO = 0.5% magnetic material = 0.003%
Scope of application: white corundum abrasive can be used to beautify the surface of various high-end products, processes, hardware and other products.The fine white corundum can be used for polishing the head.Can also be used as a variety of product additives.It can be used for solid and coated abrasives, wet or dry or sprayed sand, suitable for crystal, ultra-fine grinding and polishing in electronics industry and advanced refractory materials.Suitable for processing hardened steel, alloy steel, high-speed steel, high carbon steel and other hard, tensile strength of materials.Can also be used as contact media, insulators and precision casting sand.Rust removal, pollution removal and oxide removal of iron workpiece, increase the adhesion of coating and coating;The aluminum workpiece is deoxidized, and its surface is strengthened and decorated.The matte finish of copper parts, crystal grinding of glass products, the matte finish of printed plastic products, and the special fabric plush processing and effect patterns
1. Surface processing: metal oxide layer, carbide black skin, removal of rust on metal or non-metal surface, such as gravity casting mold, oxide of rubber mold or parting agent, removal of black spots on ceramic surface, removal of uranium color, reproduction of painting.
2. Beautification and processing: the matting or fogging treatment of various gold, K gold jewelry and precious metal products, the fogging processing of crystal, glass, ripple, acrylic and other non-metal products and the processing of metallic luster on the surface of processed products.
3. Etching and processing: etching artists of jade, crystal, agate, semi-precious stone, seal, elegant stone, antique, marble tombstone, ceramic, wood, bamboo, etc.
4. Pretreatment and processing: TEFLON, PU, rubber, plastic coating, ROLLER, electroplating, metal spray welding, titanium plating and other pretreatment processes, so as to increase surface adhesion.
5. Rough edge processing: wood, plastic, zinc, aluminum die casting, electronic parts, magnetic core removal.
6. Stress elimination processing: the stress elimination processing of aerospace, national defense, precision industrial parts, rust removal, paint finish removal and renovation, etc.